The internet today, is a widely used platform for online shopping. This enables differs purchasing options. There is an increase in stylists that help with designing wears daily, which in turn increases online stores' competitive rate. With the use of price-comparison websites, it eases the search for online clothing stylist, by posting reviews from previous customers. Despite its numerous advantage over offline shopping, patronizing an online clothing stylist also has some disadvantages attached to it.
Pros of Using an Online Clothing Stylist
- Ease in comparing the cost of various online clothing stylist services
Most online clothing stylists have similar products that are sold at their websites. Although, each stylist may have a unique design signature or style, for a layman who has no idea the fashion world, being able to distinguish between the services provided by different online stylist, is easier done by opening both websites on a different tab on the internet and comparing the price and quality of the products against each other. Often, the great deal for customers is the price difference between competitors after measuring the quality of the services offered by various online clothing stylists.
- Services provided by online clothing stylists are often cheaper than hiring a personal stylist on ground
This is as a result of having to influence customers to patronize online services, most clothing stylists give discounts on what they have to offer.
- Fashion Trends
Online shopping is increasing these days, and most clothes that are sold in stores are ordered from an online clothing line. However, online clothing stylists keep up with the latest trends. Such that, it is more likely for a customer to get the latest design or style.
Cons of Using an Online Clothing Stylist
- High-quality delivery cannot be confirmed until payment
With the use of online clothing stylists, there is always uncertainty about how much value a dress can offer. There is a high level of risk involved in using an online clothing stylist, as the product cannot be tried on to confirm suitability.
- Usage of products by customers may be delayed
Sometimes, when an online clothing stylist is being patronized, there is no guarantee of timely delivery. As many online stylists hire third-party companies to deliver their products. Although in most cases, there are provisions for returns, insurance, and replacements, which may delay the customer's use of that product.
Other Pros and Cons of Using Online Clothing Stylist
- There are no time restrictions to when research can be made.
- Using an online clothing stylist involves no transportation hassles, such as traffic, parking trouble or shortage of fuel.
- It saves time, as there is no need to wait in long queue, and no dealing with annoying crowds.
- Shoppers can patronize online clothing stylist at their convenience
- Using an online stylist reduces the chance of dealing with an aggressive salesperson, as online stylists undergo intensive trainings about their products than local stylists.
- It is difficult to trust an online clothing stylist or determine if the site of purchase is legitimate.
- Using an online clothing stylist limits the power to negotiate payment terms and price.
- There is no certainty that the same person is being interacted with when a problem occurs.
Generally, using an online clothing stylist is of more advantage than shopping with a local stylist. However, it is important to know the policies of both local stylists and online stylists before paying for their services.
Loves to write about trends, tips & tricks from all over the internet, also part-time fashionista.